Salary: £23,369 - £25,801 (NJC Pt 16-21)
Contract: Full Time (37 hours/week), Permanent
To start 1st September 2019, or as soon as possible thereafter
The Chester Diocesan Academies Trust (CDAT) are looking to appoint a suitably qualified, forward-thinking Operations Manager to join the trust’s central team.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of trust operations, and compliance with relevant statutory requirements, including:
- Supporting academy compliance, including ensuring trust and school policies continually meet statutory requirements and our academies maintain the highest standards in all aspects of safeguarding
- Working with the Finance Manager to maintain the trust’s risk management framework
- Developing effective relationships with partners beyond the trust, ensuring that the trust continues to play a key role in the wider school system
- Developing an effective trust-wide marketing and communications strategy
- Undertaking and supporting aspects of project management
- Supporting schools with timely completion of returns/reports for the trust, ESFA and DfE and dealing with ad-hoc requests from ESFA and DfE as required by the CEO and board
- Supporting the CEO and Finance Manager with bid writing and the preparation of bid documents
They will have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to communicate confidently and clearly, and will be a good team player.
The role is based in the CDAT offices, Church House, 5500 Daresbury Park, Daresbury, WA4 4GE, although it will also involve occasional travel to academies within the trust, all of which are within the Diocese of Chester.
Candidates should complete the application form and submit it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that it is received no later than Thursday 1st August 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Friday 9th August and interviews will be held in w/c Monday 12th August 2019.
Passionate about the role of church schools?
Join the Chester Diocesan Board of Education or Chester Diocesan Academies Trust (CDAT) Board and make a difference.
The Board of Education (DBE) and Chester Diocesan Academies Trust are both seeking new members to sit on their respective Boards.
For more information and how to apply, please click on the links below: