Job Title: Admin Assistant
Hours of Work: 12 hours per week: Monday-Thursday, 9am-12 noon
Salary: NJC SCP2, £17,711 per annum, pro rata
Contract: This is a fixed-term contract to cover for a staff member who is on secondment. It will run from 3rd February 2020 to 31st July 2020.
Normal Place of Work: Church House, Daresbury Park
Job Profile: To undertake administrative duties in relation to the Trust and to provide administrative support to the central team.
The Chester Diocesan Academies Trust (CDAT) are looking to appoint a part-time admin assistant to provide support for the Trust’s central team. The main duties of the job will be:
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the Trust’s central team, including printing, photocopying and dispatching documents, answering the telephone, organising the incoming and outgoing post
- Handling enquiries and messages in a professional and courteous manner
- Supporting the central team in the arrangement and running of meetings, events and training
- Taking minutes of meetings and distributing as required
- Supporting the work of the finance team by sorting and readying invoices for payment
- Maintaining the CDAT website and collating information for, and producing CDAT’s termly newsletter
They will have strong interpersonal skills, be able to communicate confidently and clearly, and will be a good team player.
The role is based in the CDAT offices, Church House, 5500 Daresbury Park, Daresbury, WA4 4GE.
Candidates should complete the application form and submit it electronically to email@example.com, so that it is received no later than noon on Tuesday 21st January: shortlisted candidates will be contacted later that day. Interviews will be held on Friday 24th January 2020.
Full job description, person specification and application form are provided below.